Karachi vs Toronto





Today I am grateful for and appreciate the significance and comparison between two wonderful and amazing cities in the globe named Karachi and Toronto. I was born and raised in Karachi - Pakistan and nowadays settled in Toronto - Canada. I love and admire both metropolia and its significance in my life. I recognized and comprehend the importance of both cities for varied reasons, for instance:

  • My roots and origin are from Karachi - Pakistan. I was born and raised there, know Karachi very well and value its significance with my heart and soul. Karachi is my identity, originality, essence and milestones. I found an eternal and everlasting connection and undying bond with Karachi
  • Karachi is based in the province of Sindh - Pakistan. I was born in Karachi and completed my primary education, secondary and intermediate from Karachi board and Honours and Masters in clinical psychology from the University of Karachi. I got Post Magistral Diploma in Clinical Psychology (PMDCP) and Ph.D. from the Institute of Clinical Psychology (ICP), University of Karachi
  • My career commenced with the government college as a part-time lecture for teaching psychology subjects then repositioned to the University of Karachi as a co-operative lecturer. Finally got hired by the Federal Urdu University (Karachi Campus) as a lecturer in 2005 and was promoted to an assistant professor in 2006 

  • I got married and began my family in Karachi. Blessed with three children. My grandparents both sides and father-in-law were migrated from India and finally settled in Karachi - Pakistan. My parents, siblings (except one brother and a sister), all relatives, uncles, aunts, cousins, friends, buddies, colleagues, neighbours and in-laws are based in Karachi - Pakistan
  • I am often reflective and nostalgic about my hometown. I do remember a variety of attractions such as Seaview, PAF museum, Marrytime museum, Karachi Zoo, Karachi stadium, Grand port, Hawkesbay, Manora, fisheries, Triq road, Hyperstar, Food street of burns road and Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Dolman mall, Hyderi, Rangoli, Lal Qila, Salt n Pepper, Impress market, MA Jinnah road, Rangoonwala, Memon Foundation, Dow university, Karachi University, Federal Urdu University, Edhi, Chippa, JD, the tomb of Quaid E Azam, Liaquat and Agha Khan hospitals, Karachi Haleem and Sukkur bakery

  • My family migrated to Toronto - Ontario - Canada in 2013. We settled in Thorncliffe for 3 years then moved to Flemingdon in 2016. Successfully completed full time one-year bridging program called BTMH and earned a variety of certifications from EHN Canada, CAMH, Mental Health Commission of Canada, Wiley, Toronto Hostels Training Center (THTC), living works, Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), workplace medical corp and Toronto Public Health. Recently completed a course from McMaster University  
  • I have been evolving and emerging with new dexterities and skills since 2013. Throughout the exploration process here in Toronto - Canada, I uncovered and discovered my unexplored self. Yes, I got my writing and blogging journey, ambassador responsibilities, engaged with the parent council, connect with MWC, For A Safer Space (FASS), Psychology Today and Allstar Medical clinic, mentor at TRIEC and now with a new voyage called "Parenting is a Journey"

  • I enjoy and am delightfully residing in Toronto and day by day maturing and unwinding a variety of layers of my personal, social and professional life. I am genuinely satisfied, comfortable and enjoying the varied pleats and ruffles of this migration and settlement revolution
  • I do love and admire attractions in Toronto such as Toronto Zoo, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Railway museum, CN tower, Ontario place, CNE, Ontario Science centre, Person Airport, Lakeshore, Gerrad street, Bluffer park, ET Seton park, point 360, Central Irland, Billy bishop airport, Highway 401 east-west, public libraries, community centres, recreational activities, Flemingdon, Thorncliffe, Fairview mall, Yorkdale mall, Iqbal food, Paramount, Karachi boyz, Domino pizza, Afghan cuisine and many more

  • I am truthfully and by heart connected and merged with my roots, values, culture and faith while appreciating and acknowledging living in Toronto - Canada. It's a unique blend and declaration called "Karachi vs Toronto". I am blessed with this expression





If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment