Typing.com

 Typing.com


Today I am grateful for the app typing.com. This app incubated a milestone in the excellence of my professional advancement journey. Last year before this pandemic, I was enrolled in the computer class and the teacher introduced this app to practice typing skills. At that time, my typing speed was 6 words per minute, even I looked at the keyboard for every single alphabet to type. Slowly and gradually typing momentum increased, however, I was extremely consistent for the practice. Presently, I can type with a striking speed without looking at the keyboard. I appreciate and acknowledge its significance in my life for various reasons, for example:

  • Typing help to improve eye and hand coordination and at the same time sharpen focus and concentration, and you know that every single task require these two abilities
  • Excellent typing pace assist you in chatting and communicating throughout attending webinars, training sessions and the seminars
  • Every day I do touch-type a blog that is "gratitudepractice365.blogspot.com" and upload it on time
  • Typing adds value to my all progress report, filling perfoma and even for the soap notes
  • Typing is a blessing at the time of preparing a PowerPoint presentation, it saves time and the energy
  • Typing is the mindfulness exercise, as you connect with the keyboard and the screen, it is a kind of grounded yourself
  • Typing is the harmonious connection between your thoughts and typing with the hand
  • Typing  exclusively assisting me in writing articles for LinkedIn, Thriveglobal, newsletters and parenting is a journey blog series
  • Decent typing speed supporting me to write emails and correspondence with the university and the other related professional outlines
  • At this time of the COVID 19 pandemic, while everything is at virtual mode, typing is truly a blessing for saving time and the energy
  • Practice will make you perfect, that's true in my case
  • That's my reflection and the journey with typing.com, discover yours, is the spirit of the day





If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

2 comments: