Power Breaks

Power Breaks 

Today I am grateful for being aware of the importance of power breaks during my busy schedule. I am thankful for the insight and for being knowledgeable of the result of these power breaks on my productivity.  Power breaks highly effective and significant impact on the mood as well as wellbeing. I am appreciating these power breaks for multiple reasons, and normally practise them more often, for instance:

  • Deep breathing 
  • Cup of tea
  • listen to music
  • Positive affirmation
  • Nap in the afternoon
  • Call my friend 
  • Watch any video
  • Meditation
  • Walk
  • Exercise
  • Eating something yummy
  • Sit keep quiet
  • What is your power break? Find something soothing and comforting, is the recommendation of the day



If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment