Bird and Nature

 Bird and Nature

Photo courtesy by Rabees Bin Raees


Today I went for a walk with my son in the valley. Although the weather was good and enjoyable, we saw a bird plus bird feeder in the valley. My son captured that moment and we were fully engaged with that scene. I am genuinely thankful for this nature and the bird for many reasons, for instance:

  • Observing a bird and its movements, surprisingly comforting and calming influence on the soul and the spirit. The soul was undoubtedly attached to nature
  • It was the meditative and thoughtful moment of my life to observe that scene in nature
  • That moment was the energy break or the instant charger for me from my busy schedule, it recharged and restored my energy
  • It presented me refreshed feelings and transformed or altered my mood in multiple tones
  • To connect with scenery or nature, itself is a curative or healing impact. I noticed mind, body and spiritual connection
  • Explore nature to connect your soul and spirit is the recommendation of the day


If you have any question or concern, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment