Gratitude email

This is the sample of the gratitude email, I wrote today. Gratitude is all about appreciation, acknowledgement and calculates your blessings, that's countless. I am sharing just to let you know that sometimes we need to write a gratitude email and appreciate the efforts and support of someone in our life: Here you go


Hi,

I genuinely want to say THANK YOU, for your prompt response, as you let me into that training session for the Vice Principal interviews as a parent representative. I would say that your insight and judgement were remarkable as you accepted my request at the eleventh hour

After that training, I got selected as a parent representative in the vice principal interviews. Being a parent representative and part of the selection board, the experience was phenomenal and remarkable for unfolding countless layers of the selection process, further, that set the milestone in the journey of my career growth. I acknowledge and recognize your decision as committee assistance, parent and community engagement. Thank you so much for your support

Kind regards


Arshi Ali
Registered Psychotherapist (Q)






If you have any question or concern, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment