Reflection-Gratitude practise 365

Today I am grateful for the continuation of the series of blog "gratitude practise 365". Today 31st blog would be uploading and I am satisfied with the continuity for uploading blogs without any delays or pauses or missing a single day since January 1st, 2021. I am absolutely hooked on writing and drafting these blogs, here are various reasons, for instance:

  • "gratitude practise 365" blogs continue motivating me to address something for being grateful in my life
  • Writing blogs, itself is an excellent source of satisfaction and gives a sense of achievement on daily basis in my life 
  • These blogs, I still admire the writing, so will be continuing writing till 31st December 2021
  • It is giving me a sense of innovation and creativity 
  • These blogs bring opportunity for many children or people to draw, make, paint, sketch and capture a photo for these blogs
  • Now at this stage, I felt that everything is enough in life, shifting the paradigm to look at the situation precisely



if you have any question or concern, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment