Bun

 

Today I am grateful for and appreciate the significance of the bun. Fast foods item is incomplete without the bun. Today I freshly baked some sweet buns at home and it turned very well. I appreciate and recognize the importance of the bun for a variety of reasons, for instance:

  • Buns are available in a variety of flavours and tastes such as sweet bun, simple, sesame, hamburger, ciabatta, pretzel, burger, brioche, sliced, donuts, 12 grain, whole wheat, organic and everything buns
  • Personally, I do prefer to bake buns at home because it is fresh, aromatic and flavourful. The bun is made with all-purpose flour, dry milk powder, butter, yeast, egg, sugar, salt and water. I know the ingredients and process
  • Baking buns are an awesome process itself. It might be stressful for some people. Believe me, while baking, it gives me a sense of satisfaction and achievement. I enjoyed it that's why always find time to make it. If children are engaged with baking then it will be a family fun time. I use these buns for preparing chicken sliders, burgers, mini sandwiches, with honey or jam or marmalade and sometimes simply toss with butter 
  • People have a variety of ways and in distinct timings to consume buns such as in the breakfast with eggs, jam, jelly, honey, butter, peanut butter, almond butter or with marmalade. In the lunch with chicken, beef, mutton, fish or potato patties. I witnessed people do take with chole or bhaji such as wara pao. In the dinner, it is served as a dinner roll or eaten as a sidekick with the soups or main course
  • Fast foods items are usually served with sweet or butter buns. It is commonly served in western culture. It is easy to bake and serve. Nowadays, a variety of YouTube videos or tutorials available online to bake buns
  • This is my incredible journey with bun. What are you waiting for, try to bake some buns and get first-hand experience and don't forget to share in the chatbox 




If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment