Reflection-Gratitude practise 365



Today I am grateful for the continuity of the series of blog "gratitude practise 365". Successfully completed two months without missing a single day, delay or pause. Today's March 1st, 2021 and since January 1st, 2021 still exploring aspects related to gratitude or in other words, the journey of gratitude is still ON. I am contented with the sequence and flow of my purpose for writing blogs. I have completely hooked on writing, typing and drafting blogs, for many reasons, for instance:

  • These blogs are the source of inspiration for many folks and I know a few of them are interested to start a blog. Even some of them request me to propose a session for creating a blog so this series brings me business opportunities
  • After completing two months, my writing skills and sentence formation improved a lot, even I can sense that difference
  • Writing blogs on daily basis also helping my typing skills, no need to practice typing
  • Gratitude Practise 365 blogs continue motivating me to address something for being grateful in my life
  • Writing blogs, itself is an excellent source of satisfaction and gives a sense of achievement on daily basis in my life 
  • These blogs, I still admire the writing, so will be continuing writing till 31st December 2021
  • It has been proffering a sense of discovery, innovation and creativity 
  • These blogs bring opportunity for many children or people to draw, make, paint, sketch and capture a photo for these blogs. All pictures are real and owned the copyright 
  • Presently at this spotlight, I believed that everything is enough in life, shifting the paradigm to look at the situation precisely




if you have any question or concern, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment