Irfan - My Brother

Irfan - My Brother



Today I appreciate and acknowledge the contribution of my eldest brother Irfan to my life. Irfan Bhai is the eldest of seven siblings. He is an engineer and now a businessman. Irfan Bhai's vision and insight into various matters are remarkable and that vision encouraged and benefited me a lot to pursue a variety of professional, social, personal affairs in my life. His contribution is innumerable and beyond explanation. I am grateful that Irfan is my brother and recognize his  benefaction for a variety of reasons, for instance:

  • Irfan brother continuously encouraged, supported, and guided my life in a variety of matters, I am genuinely thankful for him
  • He devoted and sacrificed his life for the family and his sisters, especially, hadn't been married until his last sister got married. At this stage of consciousness, I realized that it was an exceptional sacrifice 
  • Since my childhood, I discovered and observed him teach us math, chemistry, physics and other science subjects 
  • Irfan brother used to purchase Toot Batoot, Naunehal and storybooks for the siblings, we read a lot and it helped expand our creativity and insight
  • Irfan brother used to purchase loos papers from Urdu Bazar and carried home by public transport for all siblings, I remember that robust support to the siblings
  • We played a variety of indoor games with him, for instance, Carem board, Ludo, video games, kunche and Beyblade (latto)
  • Irfan brother convinced my mom of my admission to the University of Karachi for the B.A.  honours and my journey commenced since then. He submitted my admission and semester fee. I appreciate and acknowledge his decision 
  • Irfan brother convinced me to take admission to a Homeopathic program since then my journey sprang for studying medical subjects
  • The most significant appearance is that he earned and paid me and my sister's fees for both university and homeopathy. Actually, he had not saved but he spent his income on us. He struggled a lot for making his siblings future bright
  • Irfan brother continually supported me financially not only for my education but also for immigration to Canada. That's astounding 
  • His support had not ended there, he used to bring snacks for my children, whenever visited me in Pakistan and always gave a bike ride to my children
  • Irfan brother perpetually reaches the airport for picking us and drop us off every time, he never missed single time in his life 
  • He eternally assisted me to wind up, wrap up all furniture and stock in my residence for travelling to Canada. Now circumstances are altered in my life however, his support was incredible
  • Irfan brother took care of the house and furniture very well in my absence, even after returned I discovered everything in its spot, nothing missing and damaged
  • His support for correspondence to the university and other institutions are remarkable, while writing about him, I desire to salute his endless support
  • Whenever I receive great news or disturbing or tragic news, I always called him and share. He is a kind of mentor or guru in my life 
  • Irfan brother still listen, guide and support my children in their journey although we are breathing in a distinct time zone
  • His enthusiasm and untiring contribution earned me success in every single step of my life. You rock my brother and push my life to shine. You are my hero 
Final words: I acknowledge and recognize my brother's contribution to my journey and there might be a lot of sisters in the world, having a brother just like mine. Although brother day is celebrated nationally in South America on May 24, every year. There is no international brother day. Someone requires to take an initiative, or start-up, I Arshi Ali declared by myself March 7 a brother's day and desires it to be celebrated internationally to recognize and acknowledge the brother's efforts and contribution in one's life. March 8th is Women's day and is celebrated internationally so before women's day, March 7 would be best for the brother's day celebration. How can I celebrate a women's day, being a woman, without acknowledging the contribution of my brother to my journey of success?



Happy Brother's Day
March 7, 2021


If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

2 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed to have a person like Irfan in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am blessed to have a brother like Irfan. You are also my brother like Irfan

      Delete