Tree - A Sense of Resiliency

 Tree - A Sense of Resiliency

Photo courtesy by Rabees Bin Raees

Today I am grateful for this tree, giving me an insight or a thought of resilience and evoking me to stand tall no matter what is the climate or weather. This tree I spotted nearby my residence or could be seen all over Canada. The tree stands up in all kinds of seasons including winter, summer, autumn and fall. Even in every sort of weather, you may discover this plant always alike, for instance, rainy, snowy, sunny, warm, wind chill, extreme cold and extremely hot, this plant survives, persists and stands in the place, always green and beautiful. This tree reminds me of the sense of resiliency or the ability to bounce back, NO matter in what situation or circumstances you are engaged with. This tree teaches a great lesson of life to endure, survive and stand tall and pursue all your dreams and goals in life. This is the strength and power of this plant. Mindfully observe surrounding or environment and get inspired by the nature and reflect, this is the thought of the day



If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment