Sunday - Me Day

 Sunday - Me Day

Today is my ME DAY, that's Sunday. I am genuinely thankful for this day, besides my busy weekdays, with a variety of professional activities. Sunday always brings comfort and peace to me.  There are many reasons for appreciating Sunday, for instance:

  • Sunday usually starts with the special breakfast, sometimes halwa pori and chickpeas curry or paratha omelette, but something different than the weekdays
  •  After breakfast, I prefer to take a rest and call back home to talk to my family and extended families 
  • Most Sundays I do not prepare any dish, Saturdays leftover used for this purpose
  • It is kind of a me-day to relax, restore my energies for the upcoming week
  • In other words, it is a kind of pause from the daily routine, renew or heal myself 
  • Me-day always help me to reenergize and establish inner balance
  • I go for a walk in the noon with my family, nearby valley, we chat, laugh, and enjoy 
  • There are several other relaxing activities I am engaged in Sundays that surprisingly soothe my feelings and emotions 
  • What is your me day? and what activities you are engaged with, is the question of the day




If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask or comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment